ConnectLED for iOS. Are you up-to-date?
ConnectLED is a valuable tool for dimming and disconnecting Evluma lamps. Please be sure to keep this handy tool up to date. Allowing automatic updates from the Apple App Store can facilitate this. Questions? Our Customer Support team can help! You can also find more information in the Customer Admin Portal (CAP) https://connectled.evluma.com/#/login
How to check what version of ConnectLED you are currently running
For ConnectLED iOs:
1. Start ConnectLED and Sign In if necessary.
An internet connection may be required to authenticate your log on if it has been a while since you ran the app.
2. Tap the three bars in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Choose SYSTEM INFO from the menu. Version information will be listed under App Info.
4. Open the Apple App Store.
5. Search for Evluma.
6. Tap on ConnectLED to open. Version History is indicated to the right of What’s New and will include information regarding when the last version was released and the version number.
7. Does this version number match what you app indicates? You are good to go! It doesn’t? Check to see if updates are automatically being pushed to your device. If not, go to Settings and select iTunes & App Store. Under Automatic Downloads, turn Apps and Updates ON.
You can learn more about ConnectLED here.
If you are a Company IT Admin you can always refer to the ConnectLED Admin Portal Guide found on this page under Reference Guide.