Primary Function: Responsible for daily operations, including general data entry, reporting, and customer engagement.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent/some college preferred
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/engineering related capacity is preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word, experience is preferred
- Aptitude for enterprise resource system software
- Able to communicate easily and clearly in English
- Must be able to legally work for any employer in the United States of America
- Responsible for data entry of daily operations (RMA data entry, promotional data entry, CRM data entry)
- Responsible for answering incoming calls in a timely manner
- Processes customer orders, samples orders, and RMA replacement orders
- Handles outbound shipping responsibilities including samples, marketing materials, engineering prototypes, etc.
- Programs and/or reworks sample units to match current revisions
- Schedules return service for all RMAs
- Creates BOLs and schedules trailer drop and pickup for FTL shipments from our manufacturing partner
- Sends invoices for Accounts Receivable
- Support Sales & Marketing Projects as needed
- Assists with shipping, handling, and storage of trade show equipment and marketing material inventory
- Audit support documentation and SOP to improve efficiency within department
- Maintain general knowledge on new and existing products, including information on options and performance.
- Create and maintain customized Sales and Operations reports via Excel and BI reporting.
- This job description is to be considered the foundation of responsibilities, not the boundaries
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to exude enthusiasm about our products
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to resolve customer issues and the initiative to follow through until the customer is happy and fully satisfied
- Excellent computer skills, ability to learn new systems quickly, strong Excel skills preferred
- Self-motivated, ability to take initiative with little direction
- Excellent attendance record
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule format
- Ability to understand processes and make suggestions for improvement
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The Physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands- Frequently required to sit at desk and to view and use a computer screen and keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision ability required by this job includes close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, in a carpeted, cubicle type of office layout with shared walking area and good lighting (faces outdoor window), and manufacturing area has temperature fluctuations, good lighting.
To apply for this job email your details to CAlari@evluma.com