Evluma values diversity as a Core Value and it’s suppliers as an integral part of our sourcing strategy. We have developed a policy statement that is consistent with those values.
Our program allows us to enhance our supplier base for new ideas and high-quality goods and services, while enhancing economic growth opportunity. Evluma is dedicated to the strategy, purpose and goals of a strong Supplier Diversity Program. Continual efforts are being made to strive to enhance and build upon our program to identify small, local, minority, disadvantaged, women-owned, Hubzone, veteran-owned, and service disabled veteran-owned businesses as suppliers. It is clear that companies with global business vision understand the value of diversity relationships, not only with employees, but with customers, suppliers and investors.
Policy Statement: Evluma recognizes the importance of Small, Minority-owned and Women-owned Business Enterprises (SBE MWBE) to the economies of the nation, the state, and the communities it serves, as well as the corporation itself. Therefore, we are committed to pursuing business relationships with such enterprises and using innovative approaches designed to continually improve business opportunities.
Policy Program Objective: The diversity program objective is to promote and develop long-term relationships with small, local, women and minority-owned businesses and to create and sustain a culture that embraces supplier diversity to bring about change through creativity & inclusion.
Policy Guidelines: The basic policy guidelines of the Supplier Diversity Program at Evluma are:
• Actively and routinely seek out qualified and certified local, small and minority-owned and women-owned business enterprises that can provide competitive and high-quality commodities and services.
• Encourage non MWBE company’s participation and support of supplier diversity through Tier II tracking and reporting.
• Seek out opportunities to assist in the development and competitiveness of SBE & MWBEs through instruction, mentoring, and other outreach activities.
Evluma uses the Federal Government’s definitions for businesses located at http://www.sba.gov.
1. Small Business enterprise (SBE)
2. Women Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
3. HUB Zone Small Business (HUB)
4. Small Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (SDBE)
5. Service Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (SDVBE)
6. Veteran Owned Business Enterprise (VBE)
7. Local Small Business Enterprise (LOSB or LSB)
8. Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
Email address: email@example.com
Please note: Evluma makes no promises or commitments to transact business with any suppliers who register with us. Registration does not in any manner guarantee registrants that their company will be identified, contacted, evaluated or selected to enter any business relationships or constitute any agreement with Evluma or any of its operating divisions.